Open Government Partnership Georgia Action Plan approved by the decree of government of Georgia (#557, dated 18 September 2014): Commitment 4 – Availability of Services of the Ministry of Education and Science at Public Service halls.
Expected outcome of the project:
It will be possible to apostille/legalize documents of the Ministry of Education via Public Service Halls in the Public Service Development Agency (this is currently possible only in the Center for Educational Quality Enhancement of the Ministry).
Planned activities: 09.2014 – 05.2015
Identification of measures to be undertaken to implement changes;
- Describe ongoing and targeted processes and develop terms of reference;
- Officially formulate technical and financial estimates of offer to implement changes;
- Prepare a project implementation plan, achieve agreement among parties on the progress of the process and redistribution of powers;
- Draft legislative amendments and participate in the process of approval;
- Prepare terms of reference;
- Develop software, test and put it into operation;
- Train personnel.