The Public Relations Service facilitates communication with citizens and mass media; implements information policy of the Public Services Development Agency.
The PR Service:
- Organizes press conferences and briefings of high officials and employees of the Agency;
- Organizes presentations on ongoing and completed projects of the Public Services Development Agency;
- Prepares information and press releases on the activity of Agency;
- Updates website;
- Provides information to any journalist interested in covering Agency’s activity;
- Assists journalists in obtaining information or comments from officials;
- Provides consultation to citizens on issue which they are interested in.