To formulate a business objective of the Maritime Transport Agency’s vessel register; to develop and implement a system of vessel register; integrated system of online verification of vessel registration.
- Integrated system of online verification of vessel registration – additional:
Expected project results:
The Maritime Transport Agency of Georgia will have the following electronic record registers: a) international navigation vessel register b) internal navigation vessel register c) bareboat charter register; d) register of vessels under construction. The achievement of the objective is recommended by the international audit and its accomplishment, along with achievements of the Maritime Transport Agency in cooperation with the Public Service Development Agency, will further improve the image of Georgia as a marine country.
Planned activities – to be accomplished by 02.2016
To develop a business model of registration and certification of vessels of Maritime Transport Agency;
- Create electronic state register of Georgian vessels from the following registers:
- international navigation vessel register;
- internal navigation vessel register;
- bareboat charter register;
- register of vessels under construction.
- Identify works to be done for the implementation of objective;
- Describe ongoing and targeted processes and draw up terms of reference;
- Officially formulate technical and financial estimates for the offer to implement changes.
Status of the project – readiness to implement the project has been agreed, a preparatory phase is in progress;